Sunday, July 12, 2009

you cant hurry love

I need love, loveTo ease my mindI need to find, find someone to call mineBut mama said
You can't hurry love No, you just have to waitShe said love don't come easyIt's a game of give and take
You can't hurry loveNo, you just have to waitYou got to trust, give it timeNo matter how long it takes
But how many heartachesMust I stand before I find a loveTo let me live againRight now the only thingThat keeps me hangin' onWhen I feel my strength, yeahIt's almost goneI remember mama said:
You can't hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said love don't come easyIt's a game of give and take
How long must I waitHow much more can I takeBefore loneliness will cause my heartHeart to break?
No I can't bear to live my life aloneI grow impatient for a love to call my ownBut when I feel that I, I can't go onThese precious words keeps me hangin' onI remember mama said:
You can't hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said love don't come easyIt's a game of give and takeYou can't hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said trust, give it timeNo matter how long it takes
No, love, love, don't come easyBut I keep on waitingAnticipating for that soft voiceTo talk to me at nightFor some tender armsTo hold me tightI keep waitingI keep on waitingBut it ain't easyIt ain't easyBut mama said:
You can't hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said to trust, give it timeNo matter how long it takes
You can't hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said love don't come easyIt's a game of give and take

No comments:

Post a Comment